Sunday, August 09, 2009

Preaching

No, not me!! The Highland Host is preaching today at Tabor Baptist Church, Llantrisant. Services are at 11:00am and 6pm. He's preaching at both services. Please pray for travelling mercies, as he's commuting to the service from Cardiff.

And also safety and security, as he's borrowed my bike. I hope he remembered about the really big hill just after Cardiff.

I found a different picture of the Chapel for a change. Hopefully the congregation there will be as hungry for the word of God as the parasitic cat who greeted me in my back garden.

I shall be attending the services at Heath Church, Cardiff, where Joel Beeke is preaching at the 10:45 and 6:30 services.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous William Wilson said...

Hi Gervase so yopu got to hear and meet my good Friend Joel Beeke. Well i can tell you that the week at abba was a great blessing. And Joel Give four morning messages each morning.So good that you where at your brother church as three people from Heath church cardiff where also at the Confrence and know your brother and you very well. I am glad that you had a good time and break and that the lord bless you in your talk on thursday on Calvin.New book by Joel Beeke Calvin Handbook.So do remember me down in cromer this week Tuesday and Wed and remember Chris Hands and Hugh Collier as they preach at the open air meeting in the afternoon.

7:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home