Monday, January 12, 2009

Announcement


As of 1st February 2009, I shall, God willing, be taking up a post as a ministry trainee at Tabor Baptist Church, Llantrisant, South Wales. This will be for about six months, after which I shall be available to pastor any Church that is interested in having me, and where the Lord is willing to put me.

Free St George's and Strict and Particular will continue, God willing, but you may well find that the Welsh flavour begins to predominate here once again.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Hunt said...

Are you still ok for May? You'll have an easier journey I should think!

J

11:20 am  
Blogger Highland Host said...

That's what I was thinking too! After all, you're nearer Cardiff than Norwich. So yes, still on.

9:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home