Saturday, June 10, 2006

A word of Explication to our reader(s)

Free St. George's has been greatly assisted in the past by the broadband internet connection of the London Theological Seminary. As of today, however, we shall no longer have access to that (owing to graduation), and so things will be a great deal more difficult. It is hoped to continue this blog, God willing, albeit in a reduced form (posts a few times a week). If this proves impossible, Free St. George's gives its regards to all our readers, nd we thank them for putting up with us.

Mr. G. N. Charmley, B.Sc. (hons) Liverpool
Editor
Free St. George's.

3 Comments:

Blogger Evangelical books said...

Congratulations... now, time to get a real job...

12:39 pm  
Blogger Clare said...

I would have been there on SAturday to see my friend Tim Mitchell pass out but I was myself constrained by academic demands.

I hope you can continue as I really enjoy your series(es)

God bless and guide you

Jonathan

9:08 am  
Blogger Clare said...

MORE! MORE! Historical withdrawal symptoms...

7:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home